Paymate provides a true transport pay system. Pays within transport are rarely straight forward, they consist of hourly rates, kilometer rates, trip rates, allowances both taxable and non-taxable, the list is endless. Drivers want to see what trips they have been paid for, Government regulations insist that items such as superannuation are shown in more and more detail.
- Records driver incidents and training
- Automatically associates employee additions and deductions to the employee’s pay
- Entitlements are automatically calculated along with superannuation and taxation.
- Net pays can be electronically transferred to the employee’s bank accounts.
- Comprehensive reporting shows current and historical payment summaries, enabling quick reference to analyze items such as holidays, sick leave, RDO’s or any of the other queries common to payroll.
- Directly interfaces to the general ledger in “Accountmate” and truck costing in “Fleetmate”.
- Payment summaries lodged online with the ATO
Worried about Chain of Responsibility or safety audits??
Our ComplianceMate software handles all of your NHVAS requirements for mass, maintenance and fatigue management.
Add our Windows mobile app for the driver to enter weights for mass management, prechecks and odometer readings for maintenance and work and rest time to create an internal work diary for checking compliance. This feeds directly back to ComplianceMate ensuring that the data is accurate and correct. This mobile app warns the driver on pending breaches of fatigue rules and overloading.
Easiliy identify any non-conformances, log an incident report and show that you are proactive in the "Chain of Responsibility".